ABC - CLIO
- U.S. Immigration – A Reference Handbook: An Expert Examination of U.S. Immigration Law and its Various Reforms from 1965 to Present: Michael C. LeMay
MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE
- Fact Sheet – Settling In – A Profile of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population in the United States: Julia Gelatt and Jie Zong
- Report When facts Don’t matter: How to Communicate More Effectively about Immigration Costs and Benefits: Natalia Banulesco-Bogdan
- Issue Brief – Side-by-Side Comparison of the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill (S.744) with Individual 2013 House Bills
- Immigration Enforcement in the United States: The Rise of Formidable Machinery: Doris Meissner, et.al.
- Gauging the Impact of DHS’ Proposed Public-Charge Rule on US Immigration Randy Capps, et al.
Episcopal Public Policy Network – Office of Government Relations
Pew Research Center
American Immigration Council