Respond on Social Media
Example Tweets and Posts:
- @POTUS Don't stop welcoming refugees. Resettlement demonstrates the best of our American and Christian values #WelcomeBoldly
- @POTUS Keep America welcoming. Refugee resettlement is a proud American legacy with bipartisan support #WelcomeBoldly
- @POTUS People of faith OPPOSE refusing protection to refugees and a religious litmus test for refugees #WelcomeBoldly
- @POTUS More than 800 faith leaders stand for welcoming refugees and are opposed to policy that would keep Muslim refugees from safety
- @POTUS Christians oppose policies that would deny Muslims refugees #WelcomeBoldly
- My America doesn’t turn its back on refugees. @POTUS #RefugeesWelcome #GreaterAs1 #NoBanNoWallNoRaids
- RT if you agree: America must continue to say #RefugeesWelcome - because we’re #GreaterAs1. @POTUS #NoBanNoWallNoRaids
- @POTUS: An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. I stand in solidarity #WithRefugees--because we’re #GreaterAs1 #NoMuslimBan
- @POTUS your cap on refugees is historically low. During the world's greatest refugee crisis, this is the time to help neighbors in need.
- @POTUS 65 million people have been displaced from war and persecution. As Christians, we need to welcome the stranger in need.